Thank you for your interest in becoming a buffalo!
1. To begin the admissions process, please click the "Request Information" button below and fill out your information. A staff member will review your information and contact you via phone to discuss.
2. During your call with our staff member, we will Schedule a Campus Tour/Shadow Day.
During your time on campus, you will get to visit with an administrator, tour our facilities and learn about our curriculum and extra-curricular activities. You can also join us for a complimentary lunch in our cafeteria.
3. After your campus visit the next step is to complete the "K-12 New Student Application" (button below) for admission through FACTS. The enrollment fee is $100.00 before June 1st and $200.00 thereafter. If for any reason your child is not selected for admission, the entire enrollment fee will be refunded to you. If your child is selected but you choose not to attend, the fee becomes nonrefundable.
Use District Code SCA-KS
- If Financial Aid is desired, click the "FACTS Grant and Aid" (button below) to complete a request. (Please note that you will need to create a different FACTS account during this process. You can not use the family portal credentials.)
4. After an the online application has been submitted and reviewed, SCA will request grades, standardized test scores, and behavior reports from the student's previous school. The student must be in good standing in his or her former school.
- The student must have a passing report card from his or her last completed grade.
- The student must either furnish a standardized test taken within the last 2 years or he or she will be required to take such a test in order to determine academic placement.
5. If approved, you will receive an email from FACTS notifying of acceptance and the steps to complete enrollment. The link to FACTS is below. During this step is when you pay the enrollment fee and choose your payment plan options. This is the final step!